DVDFab Latest Version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Latest Version?

How do we find what the latest version of DVDFab is?

There must be a simple way to find out what the latest release is right. Like an update button or something like that. I just can't find it. Thanks.

The release announcement and download link are always posted here in the forum under "Latest Official Release" or "Latest Beta Version". DVDFab will alert you to new Official releases if you have an internet connection and have not turned this function off in Common Settings.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      The release announcement and download link are always posted here in the forum under "Latest Official Release" or "Latest Beta Version". DVDFab will alert you to new Official releases if you have an internet connection and have not turned this function off in Common Settings.
      I must have had something turned off because I was getting the notices, but I haven't recently.

I just hit the default settings button, so hopefully that fixed it.

Comment

Make sure your antivirus/security software is not blocking it and post again if it doesn't start working.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Keep in mind that the auto notification will not work with the Beta release.

Works only with official release.

Comment

Hi, romanjamm,

You can open "Common Settings" window, choose "General", enable the "Check for new version automatically" option, then DVDFab will check online if there is a new version available, but, it can not install the new version automatically.

As Signal indicates, this needs internet connection. Please make sure that your firewall, virus software, spyware software allow DVDFab to check new version online.

Sincerely Yours
            Malcolm Wang

Comment

Working...
            X