Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray Avatar Extended Collector's Version - can't back up

Hello,

I haven't managed to back up Avatar Ext. Version (Germany) yet (out today).

Please help.

ACER M3800 (CPU: Intel Core 2, Quad CPU Q8200 @2.33 GHz, 6,0 GB RAM)

ATI Radeon HD 4650 1024 MB

Writer: LG BH10LS30

Need an update for this title as it has new BD+ on it also it takes time to get the movie as the DVDFab developers have to wait for release day to order and as well wait for it to be shipped and delivered. If you use the send info files in common settings General to send the disc info to DVDFab then they can update DVDFab quicker

Comment

The update for new BD+ will be out tomorrow.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

loutriju, DVDFAB 8.0.4.8 is out. Give it shot and see if it works.

If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Just tried...no luck with Blu-Ray even with 8.0.4.8.

Comment

Sure hope you tried with internet connection as you need that in order to handle BD+ protection

Comment

Originally posted by BeeSam View Post
              Just tried...no luck with Blu-Ray even with 8.0.4.8.
              My Avatar BluRay disk 1 and 3 were processed fine by 8.0.4.8. The disk 2 caused DVDFab say something about connection to internet not working or being behind proxy - which it isn't. I used the rip before where it connected to the net for BD+ and it was working fine so I assume this is either a problem with beta or the disk 2 is still poses problems for DVDFab.

Comment

Please try v8.0.5.0.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  Please try v8.0.5.0.
                  Yep - thanks, it work perfectly with all 3 disks.

Comment

dalex,

How on earth did you get this to copy? I'm currently using DVDFab 8.0.6.5 and when I try it seems to spin its wheels for hours. It's constantly trying to analyze and scan the disc and it seems to hold it up forever. I was merely trying to copy the whole disc on my harddrive first upon which I would later extract the movie only and condense to a 25GB disc. It's just that I can't get it to even copy to my drive. It seems these BD-Live discs have the best protection because I'm having pretty much the same issues with Disney's Up Blu-ray.
                    Last edited by SuperFist; 12-30-2010, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X