dvdfab.com logo in top left corner of screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab.com logo in top left corner of screen

Will the dvdfab.com logo in the top left corner of the screen disappear with the purschased copy of the software? New user, sorry for the question.

On already processed movies not. Only on newly created videos.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

watermark

Originally posted by ddelbuon View Post
      Will the dvdfab.com logo in the top left corner of the screen disappear with the purschased copy of the software? New user, sorry for the question.
      Hi Ddelbuon,

This watermark is jut a trail version thing, you won't get that in registered version, please don't worry about that.

Comment

I'm also using the trail version. I didn't get the watermark on Toy Story 3 (the first movie I ripped), but I just saw it on Avatar. Why didn't I get the watermark on my rip of Toy Story 3???

Comment

You must have been lucky....
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

bluray shows trail on paid subscription?

Helo, my blueray shows trail expiring in 5 days (23rd)

I emailed and was told this would be fixed with next update any idea as to date of next update?

I did not realize I'd get the watermark so I now have 4 movies with the watermark on them kinda a pain since it takes my system 10 plus hours to create a MP4.

Comment

I have no knowledge of a specific date, but beta releases are fairly frequent.

I wouldn't think it'd take a new update to fix your product reg.
              What version are you using?...8068, or the latest 8070 Beta?
              Please update to 8070 Beta if you have not done so.

If your problems persist, please contact the sales team directly.
              Here are two members of the team:
              anny@dvdfab.com.

malcolm@dvdfab.com
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

If you are using the trial version, this will NEVER be fixed, it is by design.

If your registration is not sticking correctly, it is usually a Windoze rights issue and can be resolved by the procedures outlined in the Knowledge Base section of this forum.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

currently running 8.0.6.8 will try the beta upgrade tomorrow eve.

On the 9th I received the following reply from "dvdfabnet@gmail.com" when I originally inquired why it was showing up as "trail'

"Yes it is full. About bluray thats should be fixed on next update due to key upgrades."

Will try the new version if that doesn't work will go from there.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Well I emailed Malcom and he said that Dvdfabnet sold me the software illegally and thats why some of it its components are showing up as trail versions.

Well that blows!

Time to dispute the CC

Is there anything else to do? file a complaint with the BBB?

Comment

Yeah DVDfabnet is a scam site along with a few others. If the price seems to be a great deal then it going to be a scam as you can not buy all DVDFab options for $30. Try adding two more zero to that and will be around the cost with out discount that being offered

Comment

Luckily I caught it within the first 30 days so all I had to do was start up a Paypal dispute and got my money back same day.

The Plimus web site looks real and they were always quick to respond to emails so not sure if its their fault or just a dishonest third party selling illeagal software.

Either way I forked out the cash for the real thing.

Thanks for your help guys!

Comment

DVD FAB Logo on DVD Creator DVD Question

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                          If you are using the trial version, this will NEVER be fixed, it is by design.

If your registration is not sticking correctly, it is usually a Windoze rights issue and can be resolved by the procedures outlined in the Knowledge Base section of this forum.
                          I burn DVDs for classes and have been using DVD Creator for putting MP4 tutorials I create onto DVDs. Sometimes I sell them at seminars or use them in classes.

Similar question: When I pay to use DVD Creator beyond the trial period, will that big DVD FAB logo be removed automatically or do I have to do it somehow? Or does it stay? It sounds like you're implying it'll be removed, but I wanted to be sure since it actually blocks some of the instructions on the screen and makes it harder to read when I burn DVDs using DVD Copy.

I've already e-mailed Mona for clarification on this but have not heard back yet.

Comment

The logo will no longer be placed on titles you convert, but it is impossible to remove it from titles you have already converted.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                            X