Blu- ray to dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu- ray to dvd

hi all just a quick question if someone can answer it for me please. A friend of mine is giving me a blue Ray internal player. I was just wondering if I purchased dvd fab blu-ray to dvd what sort of quality will DVDs come out like. And it is this software hard to use any suggestions would be grateful. Thank you in advance for all your answers.
    :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Most are better than original DVD release.
    Program is easy to use and allows 30 days to trial.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

The main reason that DVD made from BD by DVDFab is usually better than the DVD made by the studios is that DVDFab uses the entire disc for the movie. There is no space wasted on the menu, extras, or other languages.

Before going hog wild on the free trial, do keep in mind that everything created during the trial will need to be redone due to the watermark added during the trial.

Comment

hi

Thank you for your quick reply. I think I will give it a go with the trial version and see how I get on, thank you for your time and advice
        :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Comment

tdk I suggest you use a lot of DVD-RWs since as posted it does have a watermark. I didnt see one yet and if I do see one oh well I will have to replace a .05 dvd with another cheap dvd.
          Lancool K-56 case.
          OCZ 700watt PSU.
          MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
          AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
          ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
          16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
          OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
          WD 2TB.
          EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
          LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

The trial period program definitely shoves a DVDFan advertising nag logo into the video when creating a blu-ray output. I haven't noticed a logo inserted into the Blu-Ray to DVD output, however, but maybe I just haven't noticed (I've only done 1 test disk and haven't actually watched it all the way through).

Comment

Hi Rich86,

This watermark is jut a trail version thing, you won't get that in registered version, please don't worry about that.
              ________
              Buy no2 vaporizer
              Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Also Wondering

I just got an internal Blu-Ray player for my PC and am wondering which product(s) to get to make copies of my blu-ray discs to my ipod and non Blu-Ray DVD player on my TV. Would it be best to just get Blu-Ray to DVD (since I already have lifetime updates for DVDCopy and Ripper) or do I really need the Blu-Ray Suite?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by CallusDew View Post
                  I just got an internal Blu-Ray player for my PC and am wondering which product(s) to get to make copies of my blu-ray discs to my ipod and non Blu-Ray DVD player on my TV. Would it be best to just get Blu-Ray to DVD (since I already have lifetime updates for DVDCopy and Ripper) or do I really need the Blu-Ray Suite?

Thanks!
                  If you want to convert Blu-rays to iPod or similar you will need Blu-ray Ripper. To convert them to play on a standalone DVD player, you will need DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD. There are discounts and package deals available, check the website's Buy Now link.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

try the Blu-ray to DVD Converter to convert a Blu-ray to a DVD and save to hard drive instead of burning to blank DVD. Then use DVDFab DVD Ripper to try and convert that DVD file you just saved to ipod format.

Was a problem with this before and not sure if it was fixed so would need you to try it first to see if it works

Comment

Working...
                    X