Blu-ray to DVD needs Blu-ray copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray to DVD needs Blu-ray copy

I have a registred version of Blu-ray to dvd, after scanning the original Blu-ray disc Drive I receive a message telling me:
    To open this Blu-ray disc, you need buy or renew DVDFab ''Blu-ray Copy''.
    I already have a Blu-ray to dvd licence that expire on december 28 2012.
    Do I realy have to purchase DVDFab Blu-ray Copy to use Blu-ray to DVD.

Have you tried using the decrypter to save the file to your hard drive first?

Then try burning to another folder called say DVD version using Blue ray to DVD.

Finally burn to disk using whatever burning program is your program of choice.

Comment

Hi norm99,

You already have license for Blu-ray to DVD Converter, please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.8.5 at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB .

Since your blu-ray copy expired, you can only use DVDFab HD Decrypter

blu-ray copy part (Full Disc and Main Movie ) to save the file to your hard drive with no compression, if you choose target size as bd25, you will still get the pop-up message about bd copy need buy or renew.

Comment

Your kidding?

I have been getting the same message and trying to understand. I don't want to copy Blu Ray to Blue Ray as I couldn't do it on the trial version. Do I have to have Blu Ray copy in order for the Blu Ray Ripper to work too?
        Dan B

Comment

Blu-ray Ripper and Copy are standalone, one does not require the other.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X