Do I need.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need.

My computer is down that I have my dvdfab programs on (updating to a X6 core and having issues getting parts to finish it) but I know my DVD copy has expired. Do I have to rebuy DVD copy for Blu to Dvd to work?
    Lancool K-56 case.
    OCZ 700watt PSU.
    MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
    AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
    ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
    16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
    OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
    WD 2TB.
    EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
    LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Originally posted by unknownbluray View Post
    My computer is down that I have my dvdfab programs on (updating to a X6 core and having issues getting parts to finish it) but I know my DVD copy has expired. Do I have to rebuy DVD copy for Blu to Dvd to work?
    Nope, you should be all set.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      Nope, you should be all set.
      Thanks for letting me know this computer build is killing the pocket book.
      Lancool K-56 case.
      OCZ 700watt PSU.
      MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
      OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
      WD 2TB.
      EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
      LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

And you do not need to re-buy it at the original price, you can just renew it very cheaply (US$10/1 year) if it is still listed in your account in the Member center on the dvdfab.com website.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals thank you for that information very very very informational I didnt know you could do that. I learn something everyday. And talk about a deal renewing. may have to renew everything just to get it out of my way.
          Lancool K-56 case.
          OCZ 700watt PSU.
          MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
          OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
          WD 2TB.
          EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
          LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

You're welcome, the renewals are very reasonable I think but it is not well known for some reason.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              You're welcome, the renewals are very reasonable I think but it is not well known for some reason.
              I dont know why either, it be a lot nicer if the members knew it. I didnt know it and now look I'm gonna update all of mine instead of not renewing some.
              Lancool K-56 case.
              OCZ 700watt PSU.
              MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
              OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
              WD 2TB.
              EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
              LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Originally posted by unknownbluray View Post
                I dont know why either, it be a lot nicer if the members knew it. I didnt know it and now look I'm gonna update all of mine instead of not renewing some.
                You may want to look into renewing to Lifetime as it would be cheaper in the long run. Just need to think how often you renew and the cost for that compared to Lifetime license

Comment

Working...
                X