Need answer on quality of back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need answer on quality of back up

Hey guys I have been pondering the idea of backing up some of my Blu rays that I have. I really like the idea of the blu ray to dvd converter but was curious on play back quality. Can any one give me any comparisons please.

Thanks in advance.

regards rip

works good for me good quality on my 60 inch tv

Comment

This finished DVD is Movie Only and picture seems to be much better than the DVD version. If you not want to use a DVD5 due to quality you can use a DVD9 so not have as much compression and picture would be better than the DVD version

Comment

Multiple Titles just supported

This finished DVD is Movie Only
        Hey, my friend AGJ, new version 8.0.9.0 just released supports to convert multiple titles, which means you can choose your preferred titles at your will. Isn't it wonderful?!!

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
          Hey, my friend AGJ, new version 8.0.9.0 just released supports to convert multiple titles, which means you can choose your preferred titles at your will. Isn't it wonderful?!!
          Never knew that and thanks for the heads up. Guess that something I can try later when have time

Comment

Thanks very much for the info guys. I will be making a purchase.

regards rip.

Comment

Remember the more titles you select to include on the DVD, the lower the bitrate, so for the best quality images, choose only content that you really want to watch on the output disc.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

ripvanwinkle,
                  the quality will blow your mind i couldnt believe it when I made DVD5 back ups and DVD9's were even better. Sure of a lot cheaper than BD-R's. Unfortunately the way BD-R's are coming down in price tis feature may no longer be needed but till then I will keep this program.
                  Lancool K-56 case.
                  OCZ 700watt PSU.
                  MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
                  AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
                  ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
                  16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
                  OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
                  WD 2TB.
                  EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
                  LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

You are true with the prices on bluray blanks coming down, we can convert some of the kids movies for the dvd player in the van is a life saver for us. Quality is good but I find dvd9 gives a better quality for me, but that could very well my set up. But thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                    X