• Show
Clear All

source code failed

Conversion: one pass: 17:24:32
    DXVA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled
    : 17:24:32
    Source( 00147.m2ts )
    : 17:24:32
    Work 1 failed, Error = 504.00 0 error: process exception, filter(type128:id28), info = 503.00 13,

: 17:25:01

what does this mean?

went back to 8.1.0.5 and it working so far

Comment

Hi tommyboy714

Please set all options to software and try again, to do this please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes, and also uncheck Enable Lightning-Recoding restart Fab and try again.

Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Okay I did what you said to do but, I would like to know why I
        did it.So I can learn

Thank you

Comment

DVDFab has definite expectations of what to expect in communicating with the video card. If the driver is out of date, it won't work. Setting to all Software decode/encode eliminates the possibility of conflicts caused by the GPU or its driver.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

It's a known error, we'll fix it ASAP.
            Now please uncheck any subtitle to start converting. So sorry for inconvenient!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

The issue has been fixed, please try to use 8109: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=14049

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X