This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD->DVD9 and ImgBurn

I tried making a DVD from a BD for the first time. I used Blu-ray copy to extract the main movie to the hard drive. Then I used BD->DVD9 to create files on the hard drive. Next I tried to use ImgBurn to burn to a DVD DL.

I get a message about no layer break and it recommends not continuing, so I cancelled. What is the best procedure to accomplish what I want to do?

Try this.

Comment

You can also continue anyway, accepting the possibility that there may be a glitch in the playback that will not be too bad on some players, but pretty bad on others, in which case you have made a coaster.

Who is that smart girl that writes all the guides for ImgBurn???
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Who is that smart girl that writes all the guides for ImgBurn???
        Ummmmm....Cynthia
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

If you have "DVD Copy" module of DVDFab you can create a DVD9 folder and you can burn it there.
          1. Select hard drive folder for your "Target" in Blu Ray to DVD.
          2. "Source" in DVD Copy will be this DVD9 folder you just created. Be sure to select DVD9 output in DVD Copy -- "Target" can be your DVD drive.
          3. You can use the VSO burning engine for this process.

Had same problem with Pelican Brief, and I downloaded VobBlanker and the instructions that appear here in the Forum. I may try VobBlanker next time.

DVDFab does not take very long for DVD Copy part.

Comment

FAB ulous
            You have made two rambling post to threads that are between 7 and 17 months old.
            Both of which are advocating the use of other software.

Look at the date of a thread before posting if you want to be taken seriously and keep in mind that this is the DVDFab forum.

Comment

Working...
            X