Blu Rays won't convert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu Rays won't convert

Faces In The Crowd & Super 8 BluRays both stop conversion process at about 2% complete. Have tried with two different brand drives. Never had any problem converting to DVD before, or since. Ideas?

Post the DVDFab internal log sessions that were generated by these discs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Below is the log for Super 8. When I ran it yesterday I let it go for over 60 minutes and it only got to 2.06% complete. Today I stopped it when it sat at 2.06% complete after about 10 minutes. Faces In The Crowd is the same.

Conversion: one pass: 09:51:24
      DXVA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled
      : 09:51:24
      Source( 00800.m2ts )
      : 09:51:24
      User cancelled.: 10:06:04

Comment

Resolved

I saw on another thread that there is a new Beta version. Installed and conversion from BR to DVD was successful. Thanks

Comment

Hi cevans
          Also Open Fab click the Click the Green √ at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X