This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time no luck converting..help

Just did my first conversion on no luck in playing the DVD. Maybe I did something wrong but I did use the tutorial. Here is what is on the DVD..

Folder DVD - Inside this folder is:
    Cowboys_Aliens Folder:
    AUDIO_TS
    VIDEO_TS

Folder xbox360 - Inside this folder is:
    Cowboys_Alien Folder:
    Cowboys_Alien.Title800.wmv

Obviously it doesnt play. The Cowboys_Alien.Title800.wmv tries to play on the computer but no luck.. When I was using DVD-Fab I just picked the main movie. Any ides on what I am doing wrong. Thanks...

Hi markst
    Need more information on how you will be playing this back on.
    e.g. media player, computer, portable device...
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Let me try something else tonight before I do that. I think instead of Blu-Ray to DVD, I may of had it on something else. The reason being it created an XBOX folder. So Ill redo it tonight and post results. Thanks for replying..

Comment

You had it in DVD Ripper mode at some point (to have made the Xbox file). Post the full log session for BD->DVD when you try a different disc, and stop after that and check the DVD folder (VIDEO_TS) with a software player to see if it is OK. The log session will be at the end of the internal log file and will begin with a short header and then the log entries. Open the log with Notepad, copy the text you want to post, paste it into a new post here. We can't help you without it. You are using an old version of DVDFab, considering updating before you spend much time on this.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok redid it correctly and the movie seemed to copy ok, except for audio. It's a little to fast. In other words all the sound and video is moving faster than it should be. The quality of the video is excellent, just the speed of sound and video is too fast..

Comment

Hi markst
            Did you update to the newest version???
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
            CBR929
            Last edited by CBR929; 12-10-2011, 03:54 AM.
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Here comes the logs. You will notice that I burned to a external usb drive. Possibly the problem.. Again thanks..
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi markst
                Please give this a read through before posting again Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                X