v8.1.5.8 Qt & v8.1.5.9 Qt Not creating IFO & BUP files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8.1.5.8 Qt & v8.1.5.9 Qt Not creating IFO & BUP files

I used this feature before the new version came out with the DVD creator and Blu-Ray converter and it worked perfectly fine. Now when I try to convert a Blu-Ray to DVD the VOB files are created but none of the IFO or BUP files. Without those it does not play.

I have inlcuded the log files as that always seems to be first response.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

I'm having the same issue. I had three convert just fine and then no more. I attemted FASTER and GREEN HORNET, both run to 100% but the Elapsed timer continues to count up and the program never has the window pop up saying that the procees completed.

Comment

Dear all,

Please try new DVDFab 8160 to see the result, and please post new internal log, thanks.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Still not creating BOP & IFO files. I can see in the log (attached) that it is failing to create the files. It creates the VOB files (all 7 of them) just fine.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Frostbyte
          Please try the latest version found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16449 post new logs if still having problems.

I am not sure if this may help but try setting options to software.

Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I'm having this problem also. I've installed the latest version and still experience it. I've also tried setting everything to software disabled GPU codes as suggested. Any other solution?

Comment

Post the DVDFab internal log as Fengtao requested if you are continuing to have a problem.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Log is attached. I also narrowed it down to version. It appears 8.1.3.8 is the last version where it worked and created the IFO & BUP files. All newer versions only create the VOB files and nothing else.
                Attached Files

Comment

v8.1.5.9 thru v8.1.6.3 Not Creating IFO & BUP files

I just downloaded v8.1.6.3 it is still not working here is the log file from v8.1.6.3. Just VOB files.

Agree with impulse v8.1.3.8 was the last version where is worked.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi, impulse0224 and Frostbute

From the log files, you are used a network hard disk to store the output dvd.

Please use your local disk to store the DVD and have a try with the latest build. Please tell us the result!

Thanks!

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

8.1.6.3 and no IFO or BUP files

I too am having issues with converting Blu-ray discs to DVD. The program either shows complete but never goes to the "completed" screen and the timer continues to run, it stops aht 98.18% or it gives and error message and quits. The DVD folder it creates has only VOB files in it. Attached my log file. I am an all in one life time owner.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X