Blue Ray to DVD with Menus and Extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Ray to DVD with Menus and Extras

Is there a way to take the entire BLueRay disc, extras and menu and convert it to a DVD copy. I ask because my daughter received the Chipwrecked for easter and it has the sing along on the blue ray only. We bought the combo with the BR-DVD-Digital copy. The Blue ray is on the main house TV and would like to get you the sing along so she can watch in her room. I have worked on this for 2 days and am ready to give up.

THANKS

Duplicate thread deleted.
    One is enough.

Comment

Blue Ray to DVD only does the main movie at this time. That's what Vivian from tech support told me recently.

I hope that this will be worked on sometime soon. I'm reading posts from 3 years ago and back then it was said, "coming soon".

I recently started trying the Blu-ray recording again. Last time I took a look at this it was too expensive so I went back to DVD to DVD recording. I do enjoy the extra content, menus, commentary, etc that is provided on "some" disks. But it appears some of the studios are now only putting the "extra" content onto the Blu-ray versions of the disks. So I have a motivation to get back into Blu-ray recording. It's still too expensive in my opinion, but Blu-ray to DVD? Hmm, that's affordable. But unfortunately DVDFab doesn't do the extras yet.

Any ideas on when this might be scheduled? I buy a lifetime in a heartbeat if it was working.

Comment

The problem is: there is no way to convert original menu to dvd, we can only author a new menu for the selected titles.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Could you explain a bit more on how I would do that? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
            The problem is: there is no way to convert original menu to dvd, we can only author a new menu for the selected titles.
            Here is the way to Probably solve the Problem,
            Have it to where you could Compress the Full Blu Ray Disc, down to DVD9 and DVD5.

That way she could have the Menu's Etc.

Comment

That would not work, compressing a Blu-ray does not make it a DVD, just makes it fit on one. Please quit opening old threads where the questions have been answered.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                That would not work, compressing a Blu-ray does not make it a DVD, just makes it fit on one.
                My Mistake by say DVD5 and DVD9, instead of BD9 and BD5.

My point was that could have the Menus and the extras she wanted in the size of DVD5 and DVD9.

Comment

Right on Brethren! Your Fab! I'm ticked, I what to put my HDDVD to Bluray, But it just wont work! Been up 3 consecutive nights I.m beat! I.m looking at new software, Also it took
                  8 HOURS
                  to burn Thor (blu-Ray to Blu-Ray )main movie ONLY!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave2124 View Post
                    Right on Brethren! Your Fab! I'm ticked, I what to put my HDDVD to Bluray, But it just wont work! Been up 3 consecutive nights I.m beat! I.m looking at new software, Also it took 8 HOURS to burn Thor (blu-Ray to Blu-Ray )main movie ONLY!!

Comment

Working...
                    X