Dark Knight Rises BD to DVD5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Knight Rises BD to DVD5

Got "The Dark Knight" to go from BD to DVD5, unable to get "Dark Knight Rises" BD to DVD 5.

Attached are my logs (due to character limits)....It is now 3 a.m. and I'm going to attempt one more time while I'm sleeping.....will restart machine to clear out any "junk" just in case...Please advise AND explain advice based upon log...I'd like to learn more about what is being read for rational of suggestion. Please and thank you.
    Attached Files

Hi bgcrew
    Try turning off Cuda in settings, put a check mark in the box disable all GPU see pic,
    CBR929
    Attached Files
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

What I assume is the log entry for this (the last one) looks normal. You can edit the logs with Notepad and post just the session that applies to your post, but attaching is fine also.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

Working...
      X