never revieved activation code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never revieved activation code

after purchasing a 2 year renewal for blu ray to dvd converter I never received an activation code, nor was the software updated.

I send 2 e-mails to ask for help and never received an answer and to top it off when I logged into my account with dvd fab all my data and keys were erased and I the account setting said I never purchased any products, which is not true, I'm a customer for 4 years and I purchased 3 products all together.

Stephen

There is no "activation code" for DVDFab v9. If you can't log in at the Member center, you must have changed email addresses. The website would not have let you renew your license if it was not in the database. What you are saying is impossible. Please send an email directly to mona(at)dvdfab(dot)com and explain the situation. Check your spam or junk mail folder for a purchase confirmation email.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X