Problem with DVD Disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with DVD Disc

I'm experimenting with DVD Blu-ray to DVD process in version 9.0.5.5. I did a full Blu-ray Copy of a BD50 movie and saved it to my hard drive rather than burning it to another disc. I then ran the Blu-Ray to DVD process on the hard drive source and again saved to hard drive. I removed the subtitles in the process. Finally I burned the DVD. Everything worked fine. When I play the DVD I don't get a menu (which I understand is not yet available in the Blu-Ray to DVD routine and I'm OK with that), but I do get an unwanted audio track describing all the logos in the movie and all the activity in the movie. How do I get rid of that or not copy it in any of the steps?

Check the default audio stream setting, it is probably set for the wrong one. See the attached image. The tiny black arrow marks the audio that will play by default on the DVD, you can turn it on/off or change its position by single clicking it. You also may have the green checkmark on the wrong audio stream.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X