Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD copies play back with popping sounds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD copies play back with popping sounds!

When I convert Blu-ray to DVD my copies play back with intermittent popping sounds in the audio. This happens on different disc recorders and on different disc players. Also different versions of DVDFab. Any idea why? Is there a setting I need to change?

Hi Paul_S
    Please post your internal and burn log.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

May be a blank media/burning too fast or with too many errors problem. The log will help, include the internal log entry AND the burn log from one of the discs that pops and crackles.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        May be a blank media/burning too fast or with too many errors problem. The log will help, include the internal log entry AND the burn log from one of the discs that pops and crackles.
        I just received a reply from an email I sent to DVDFab. They asked me to play the disc on my computer to see if the audio still pops...It did not. They said to use "full copy" to an HHD folder ISO file (uncompressed) as Output. Then use Bluray-DVD Converter to burn the file on a DVD5 or DVD9. I have not done that yet, when I do I'll post the results.

Comment

Working...
        X