This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charging $60 for US version...why?

This is the ONLY option I need to complete all the parts I want for my DVDFab collection. Be nice to rip our BDs into DVDs for road trips with the kids. Tired of needing 2 or more apps to make this happen. Tried to buy this a few months ago and was told no due to the US's ignorant and money hungry ways. Well, now I see I can buy the "US version" for $60 (lifetime of course). Why? What does it do? Can I, in fact, turn my BDs into DVDs??? Does it unlock it on my "activate" screen, yet I must locate the files myself?

Money is burning a hole in my pocket right about now, some answers please. If needs be, delete this thread and shoot me a PM.

Thanx ^_^

It is not clear which modules you already have nor what you want to do. Please clarify and I'm sure we can help you. I can assure you the US version was not DVDFab's idea. Contact your Congressman. tell them to restore your Fair Use rights.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am asking what do we get with the $60 for the BD-DVD module. I live in the US. What do I get for my $60? If I don't get the ability to burn my BDs as DVDs, I want to know what I am paying for.

And what modules I already have is irrelevant as far as I can tell. And what I plan to do is in plain English in my OP. And I know the US version was not DVDFab's idea. I also stated that in my OP as well.

Comment

I use the US version and can do everything with it along with a 3rd party decrypter. With a little help from Google you can probably find a free one for Blu-Ray.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Why are you being such as ass about this? What you get for the price (which is actually $48.40 with the current discount) is the ability to convert Blu-ray content to DVD-Video compliant DVD content that you can play on your PC or burn to disc and play anywhere. If you live in the US and download the program from there, you will need to download a (free) 3rd party patch or use the program on previously decrypted Blu-ray source content.

Originally posted by Hexen525 View Post
          I am asking what do we get with the $60 for the BD-DVD module. I live in the US. What do I get for my $60? If I don't get the ability to burn my BDs as DVDs, I want to know what I am paying for.

And what modules I already have is irrelevant as far as I can tell. And what I plan to do is in plain English in my OP. And I know the US version was not DVDFab's idea. I also stated that in my OP as well.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X