Can DVDFAB combine iso files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can DVDFAB combine iso files?

I'd like to take DVD iso files created with DVDFAB and combine them onto one Blu-ray disc to save space. Is this possible?

What is the best way to get 3-5 of my dvd's movie only) onto one blue ray with a simple menu to select the movie?

You can do this with the DVD to BD module. You can see what the menus look like here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=26254

The movies transferred can be ISO files or VIDEO_TS folders, it makes no difference since they are not stored on the Blu-ray in DVD-Video format.

Moving your thread to that forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well what do you know.....just as I was needing it, DVDFab creates it!

Question, I see the DVD to Blu-ray in my start up plash screen. It is listed as trial. I thought I read in another forum that those of us with the all in one license get this add on for free or at a discount.

If so, what are the steps to do so. I don't want to select the trial and wind up losing my ability to either upgrade or in some way screw it up. lol

Comment

Working...
      X