48 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to DVD 48 hrs

48 hrs is coming up as a data disc no matter which i do it. Please advise. Logs Attached
    Attached Files

Please answer the questions I posted in your other thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please answer the questions I posted in your other thread.
      "Need the DVDFab_internal.log file also. The output of this module should have a VIDEO_TS folder with IFO, BUP and VOB files inside."

I could check however, I don't think I will get very far. To be honest, I grabbed the DVD from another location and took care of it with success. If I had been making back ups all day then why would the settings need to change for 1 bluray disc? (rhetorical question-possibly).

All settings are fine, it was just this one BRD that was consistently going Data.

I am still interested to see what happens when using your suggested settings when I am going to to make a "Menu" dvd.

Comment

Glad to hear it is working for you now. The menu generator works great for me, I use it for TV episodes.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Glad to hear it is working for you now. The menu generator works great for me, I use it for TV episodes.
          Wasn't able to get it working..like I said, I just got the regular dvd and made it that way.

When backing up films that have multiple versions on the discs is it advisable to use the Menu's or just make 2 different discs?

Comment

Working...
          X