X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to BD Video stutter

Hello
    Can anybody please help !
    I have recently created a couple of bluray discs containing a number of DVD films using DVD to Blu-ray.
    Everything seemed to go smoothly but on playing the discs all the films suffer the same tiny defect - a tiny stutter every couple of minutes.
    The stutter is absolutely tiny. probably just a frame and sometimes you are not even sure it has done it, it is that fast, but once you notice you are waiting for the next one which spoils the experience somewhat !
    Otherwise the menus work well and the quality of the video is good.
    regards
    bobt47
    DVDfab 7.0.4.0 - Imgburn 2.5.0.0 - PowerDVD8 Player
    Core i7 920 - 6Gb RAM - GTX295 Graphics - LG BH10LS30 Bluray Writer ( latest firmware).
    Method - Rip full movie to ISO - Open ISO and rip main movie to 25GB - Remove unneeded foreign soundtracks - Burn. at 2X on 4x Traxdata Bluray Discs.

bobt
    Which way are you converting, is your output a Blu-ray or a DVD? Either way, is this problem on all titles? And please tell us the type of playback device you are using to watch them.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi
      Thank you for the reply !
      Firstly I convert the main movie of the DVD into a ISO file.
      I then use DVDFAB DVD to BLURAY to create a 25Gb ISO file with say 5-6 films.
      Then I burn the ISO onto disc using IMGBURN.
      I then play the disc in a Panasonic Bluray player.
      The menu works fine and the films play and look OK but all suffer from this micro stutter every couple of minutes.
      Regards
      bobt47
      Core i7 920 - 6Gb RAM - GTX295 Graphics - LG BH10LS30 Bluray Writer ( latest firmware).
      Method - Rip full movie to ISO - Open ISO and rip main movie to 25GB - Remove unneeded foreign soundtracks - Burn. at 2X on 4x Traxdata Bluray Discs.

Comment

We will try to duplicate your steps and see the result. In the meantime, please post a DVDFab internal log from one of the conversions to the 25GB BD-ISO.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Log file

log.txt

Hi Again
          I have posted the log file !
          regards
          bobt47

Comment

Working...
          X