Blu-ray to DVD hangup on Verify DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to DVD Blu-ray to DVD hangup on Verify DVD

I'm trying to copy X-Men Origins, Wolverine from BD to DVD and it keeps hanging up on Verifying the DVD. It says it burned the DVD, but there's nothing on the DVD once I cancel and look on the DVD. This is after over 1 hour of no progress (stuck on 0%). I've tried different types of blank discs, as well as copying the main movie plus one and then just the main movie.
    Running 9.2.0.1, I can't seem to get an error log as I keep cancelling. I've attached the only thing that may be the log.
    Any advice or help as to what's going on?
    Attached Files

The filename of the necessary log is DVDFab_internal.log, use the search function in windows explorer to find it if it is not in the correct place ((My)Documents\DVDFab9\Log). Before anything else, download and install v9.2.0.2 and try that.

There will be a new release of DVDFab in a day or so, make a full download of that and try it. As a possible workaround until then, write the DVD output of the process to a folder on your hard drive, verify it by watching it, then burn it with ImgBurn in standalone mode.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X