function missing: Automatik transfer of BD-Menu to a DVD-Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to DVD function missing: Automatik transfer of BD-Menu to a DVD-Menu

DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter: Im im looking for an automatic function that fetches the BD-MENU and converts it to a DVD-MENU! In the moment there are only some standard designs available and I can not select the individual menu that is already seen on the BD.
    The premade menu-designs are good for all things without a menu by themselves but do not look very goog if you transfer a movie from BD to DVD.
    With CloneBD (ELBY) - for example - it works to get the original menu already on the printed new DVD.
    post scriptum:
    The fault with this other product from ELBY is, that it is VERY, VERY slow and many other functions are missing also. You can count hours for the conversion from BD to a DVD, may be the whole night. With DVDfab is is running in good time on a normal, not special Laptop.
    An other idea:
    A function to print a Cover for the BD/DVD:
    In CloneBD you can SEE a standard cover-design with name and a foto in front,- but you can see it only and it can not be printed out. This is a sample snap from CloneBD that is generated automatically, "you can see but never print", easy:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MED-MEDIA; 07-04-2015, 02:21 PM.

I will remind you-once only-that this is not the proper place for discussion of the merits or shortcomings of other products.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      I will remind you-once only-that this is not the proper place for discussion of the merits or shortcomings of other products.
      So many people own more than one solution for the same thing, buying software from more than one competitor and are asking themselves about the "pros" and "cons". Usually a little competition helps the developer AND also the client: As I said,- Buying more than one solution is, in this special area, a normal thing and you may select the best one for every job again. Thanks a lot!

Comment

While it is true that many (including me) do, this is not the place for discussing them. Please read this long-standing policy: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=20
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X