How to use Task Queue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to DVD How to use Task Queue?

I see the task queue and have read the user guide. I don't see any explanation of how I can use the task queue? I.e. how do I add a task to the queue and what is such a task?

I would like to queue up a large number of BD to DVD conversions so I can walk away from the computer while it works. Is this what the task queue is for?

If not, what is the task queue and what is it for?

Thanks.

just open multiple sources in DVDFab.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Use the "+ ADD" button. This is used primarily in the Ripper module, but it supports BD to DVD as well. Some of the settings are more difficult to manage for BD to DVD, and you must use the "Back" button to get back to a screen that shows the "+ Add" button. Note that all Sources must be available at all times for the items in the queue, i.e. you can't open the Source optical drive and change discs. Works best with BDMV folders that have previously been decrypted and placed on a HDD.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you

I will try this when I return to my workstation in a month. In my case all the conversions are from an online BD folder to an online DVD folder so a task queue should work as I had hoped.

Comment

Working...
        X