new user lost. guides?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD to DVD new user lost. guides?

I bought the Bluray to DVD converter program. I'm no dummy, but trying to convert my first bluray to DVD is baffling. The best I get so far appears to be a full copy of the BR on my hard drive. No DVD-sized video files, no DVD files. Are there any guides around for this?

The version of DVDFab 10 I have installed (fresh yesterday) does not have the left panel indicated in step 2 of this guide, and I can't seem to find the equivalent anywhere.

Last edited by mikewillnot; 07-02-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Mike, what control are you looking for? See the capture for Advanced Settings. If you click Custom Menu it will bring up the menu generator.

Attached Files
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Found it. Got stuck looking for a way to set "To DVD."

Comment

What if I want to convert to DVD files on my hard drive, for later tweaking and/or burning? I only see how to save to the actual disc to be burned.

Comment

See the attached. You can save it as a folder or an image file, both of which DVDFab can reopen at a later time. You can find the a pdf of the DVDFab user manual here: http://download.dvdfab.cn/manual/dvd...ser-Manual.zip

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Working...
            X