Subtitles issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD to DVD Subtitles issues

Hi people this is my first post so I like to say hi to all and tell you the following, when I using some MKV movie and I like to encode it to DVD, if I select only one subtitle, it appears as "ES" for Spanish (my first language) but if I do select two subtitle tracks, I mean, like English and Spanish subtitles, in "subtitles" section, both languages appears as "ES ES" and not as "EN ES"

So, that is all I wonder if you can fix it?

Thank you in advance!!

Hi Hasbro, bienvenido
    Do you actually obtain two sets of EN subs, or are the ES subs simply marked incorrectly?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................NEW Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Hi Hasbro, bienvenido
      Do you actually obtain two sets of EN subs, or are the ES subs simply marked incorrectly?
      Hi Signals and Thank you and as you can see on the attachs i have two subtitles one is or English and the other one is for Spanish but on subtitle section, DVDfan take this two subtitles as ES and not EN ES, and as you can see on audio tracks, DVDfab take without problems EN ES, when subtitle tracks take ES ES. Another thing, if I put on DVDfab only a English sub not matter what language I nsert, DVDfab take and show as ES

Please can you fix it?

Thank you for your time
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Hasbro,

You can manually set the subtitle language in the Video Edit window. See image attached.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	set subtitle language.png
Views:	1
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	349357

Regards,
        mona
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Hi Hasbro,

You can manually set the subtitle language in the Video Edit window. See image attached.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	set subtitle language.png
Views:	1
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	349357

Regards,
          mona
          Thank you Mona, IŽll try that and comment please dont close it.

Have a nice day

Comment

Working...
          X