No announcement yet.

DVDfab 9.2.45 don't open BLU RAY and require to update.. 2018-04-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to DVD DVDfab 9.2.45 don't open BLU RAY and require to update.. 2018-04-08

Hello, from yesterdady ( 2018-04-08) with my DvdFab 9.2.45 (last version for Windows XP) i can't open anymore Blu Ray disk.

I can copy a DVD, but the Blu-ray is ko.

2 days ago, i worked without problem.
    From yesterday DVDFAB say:
    "To open a blu ray update the program"

It's unbeliveble because it show this warning also with a couple of BluRay converted from BD into DVD with it (DVDfab 9.2.45) just some day ago without any problem.

The 9.2.45 it's the last version for WinXP; so wich one update it's necessary ?

May it depende from the DVDfab server?

If i click on the DVDfab update button, it tells me that I'm already updated.

Why my dvdfab do not work anymore?

I reistalled it, but without any result.

Any suggestions?

Take a look of the image pics here below attached:
    Attached Files

DVDFab v8 and v9 are obsolete and no longer officially supported. A recent change for improvement in current versions has the effect that recent (later than 2016) Blu-rays may not be decrypted. Please consider installing the latest version of DVDFab.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

you need to switch to using DVDFAB 10

Comment

Unfortunately in my pc i'm still using Win Xp, and for xp the version 9.2.45 it's the last... It's sad because until yesterday all goes well in perfect efficently..

Comment

Working...
        X