Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BD to DVD shows up as paid version but does not appear in main program.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to DVD BD to DVD shows up as paid version but does not appear in main program.

I am using 11.0.4.4 and on the opening screen it shows Blu-ray to DVD as "never expire" and "Activated" but it does not show up in the main program. When I add a blu-ray to copy and go to "advanced" it only shows "BD" formats to copy to. It does not appear to be available in the main program. Any Ideas?

Did you see something like this? DVD9 is a double layer DVD and DVD5 is a single layer DVD. Though the vloume label is preset to BDROM, you can change this text to ANYTHING you like. For trial purposes the "To DVD" option" and this advanced is even then shown if one has not activated the BD to DVD feature.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ToDVD.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	371444

Comment

No only BD50, BD25 1080, BD9 720p, BD5 720p etc

Comment

Screen Shot will not capture open menu...
        Attached Files

Comment

Attach the DVDFab internal log. Also,check your licenses in your Member Center account. Are you selecting the mode as shown in the capture?

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011_BD2DVD.png Views:	1 Size:	112.9 KB ID:	371449

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When I click "Copy" at the top of the screen this is what I get:

Comment

Here is my log file:

Name:	Shot0005.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	371474

Comment

Name:	registration info.png
Views:	341
Size:	269.4 KB
ID:	371530

Better converted to .png
                Last edited by Mona; 08-26-2019, 04:12 AM. Reason: edit screenshot to protect your email info.

Comment

@StoneyCreeker

Did you check the screenshot Signals attached in post #5?
                  After start up DVDFab, please get to DVDFab main screen, Copy section, and then in the copy mode panel, select "To DVD".

Comment

When I click "Copy" all
                    I get is a big + sign in a box and under that it says "insert disc or click on + button to load a source or drag & drop iso file or folder here.

Name:	Shot0003.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	371562

Comment

If I click on "main movie" this is the screen I get:

Name:	Shot0009.png
Views:	269
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	371564

Comment

I clicked on the "not blue" "to DVD" under the "main movie" button and it is working. Thank You for your help

Comment

Working...
                        X