BLURAY TO DVD problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLURAY TO DVD problem

Bluray to DVD ruins the aspect ratio.I think it makes it 4:3.I tried it from bluray ISO files (those blurays have wide aspect ratio).

Hi LignGeorge:
    The aspect ratio info where you get from? Media info or Player(PowerDVD/TMT 3)?

Comment

The test I made played back at normal aspect in PowerDVD10. This was from an anamorphic 2.40:1 MPEG2 Blu-ray source. I have only had time to try one.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just watched 10 minutes of my first Blu-ray to DVD using PowerDVD8 and no problems with the aspect ratio. The test Blu-ray was Toy Story 3 and the picture quality was better than the DVD that came with the Blu-ray+DVD Combo pack

Comment

Originally posted by LignGeorge View Post
          Bluray to DVD ruins the aspect ratio.I think it makes it 4:3.I tried it from bluray ISO files (those blurays have wide aspect ratio).
          post the DVDFab logs for the latest issue iso and as well post the info for the iso using Media info

Comment

16:9 aspect ratio is OK. Since most of BDs are 16:9, we get and make this in DVD.

Thanks all!
            Potti

Comment

I found out whats wrong.When I run a VOB. file directly the picture has wrong aspect ratio but if you run VIDEO_TS IFO. file everything is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by LignGeorge View Post
                I found out whats wrong.When I run a VOB. file directly the picture has wrong aspect ratio but if you run VIDEO_TS IFO. file everything is OK.
                This is normal.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X