Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few problems, still a success

Based on only one test:

Bitrate very low (?). PowerDVD10 and MediaInfo report 1-3 Mb/s.
    Conversion rate 45-50 fps.
    Image looks good despite low bitrate reports.
    DVDFab VOB Passthrough produces no video in output VOB with BD->DVD as Source
    Audio sync perfect
    Aspect ratio perfect, no stretch/squash
    Subs display fine.
    Does not use volume name as the folder for VIDEO_TS/AUDIO_TS folders, this is the only major concern for me so far.

Tested with anamorphic MPEG2 Blu-ray disc as input.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

No problems with the Volume name as folder for my test Blu-ray as the Video ts and Audio ts was in a folder with name of the Blu-ray I used. Never tried the other stuff you mentioned yet but am having other issues that I will investigate myself some more before I post.

My Test Blu-ray was Toy Story 3.

Comment

I changed the volume name from what was presented, this may not be allowed.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        I changed the volume name from what was presented, this may not be allowed.
        OK I will give that a try as well then as I left mine as the default one

Comment

Working...
        X