Subtitels problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitels problems

Hello I rip Domino BluRay to DVD t is works perfect only the subtitels Dutch are flashes in the movie the are only showd for some msec. What can I do.

Johan VL

Subtitle problems also with A Christmas Carol (Portuguese sub-titles)

Hello,
    i also have the same flashing subtitle problems. Curious thing is that if i also select English, the English sub title comes out ok BUT the Portuguese don't.

Best regards,
    hr_muadib

Comment

Hi, Johan VL and hr_muadib,

The latest version of DVDFab8.0.5.0 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm is newly released.

Please give it a try.

Sincerely Yours
      Malcolm Wang

Comment

SubTitles appear BUT very blurry...

Hello macolm,
        i tested again the same movie and now with the latest DVDFAB beta's the sub titles do appear...
        But the subtitles appear very blurry, is some scenes i almost cannot read them!
        Is there any other way to optimize this feature, or is it still under development and under optimization by the DVDFab dev. team?

Best regards,
        hr_muadib.

Comment

We are optimazing subpicuture processing part, and it should be done soon, but sorry no time table for that.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hello I install the 8.0.5.6, I can read now the subtitels, but they are not always sync with the voice (example Domino). It go in the good direction. Thanks.

best regards
            Johan VL

Comment

I also have this problem. The subtitles are out of sync with the video + sound. It is getting very noticeable 1/2 - 2/3 in the movie.

I'm using 8.0.5.6 an a i7 4 Gb Win7

Comment

Blu-ray to DVD is a new feature. As Fengtao said, some of the functions are still being optimized. Watch the release notes for future versions.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X