Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion

May I suggest that just like when "BD+ encryption is not supported as yet " is popping up that DVD FAB should do the same with Cinavia by saying " This disc is Cinavia infected and is not supported as yet " Or something similar.That would stop the confusion and "no need" to find and look up the LIST
    Last edited by BERT; 01-15-2016, 04:00 AM.

I think that is what the popup says Bert. Also, the Cinavia logo for unsupported titles is black instead of putrid Purple. See capture. The list is user reference material and also shows which titles will be supported next.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

different warning dialog pops up.

see the attached screenshot.

Wilson
      Attached Files
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I like the OOPS one. Should be plain to understand for everyone. That's what I was talking about. Well done Fab I'm one of the lucky ones having Cinavia free players.

Comment

Working...
        X