No announcement yet.

DVDFAB 9.2.2.x (trial)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray DVDFAB 9.2.2.x (trial)

hello everyone,

I have iinstalled latest version of dvdfab that i DL onsite today for the purpose to remove cinavia from my Bluray backups !

Now, dvdfab succeeded to detect cinavia onboard of the movie Fury (iso btw) but not from the following movies : Wrath of titans (iso/3D), Captain Phillips (iso), and so on !!!

Is it possible perhaps that the latter movies are not supported by dvdfab yet ?
    Or is there something else going on ?

thank you kind,

regards,
    toiletduck

currently supported titles are listed here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28519
    The trial version allows use with only a single title. You can use it for 30 days in Copy, Ripper and BD to DVD

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      currently supported titles are listed here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28519
      The trial version allows use with only a single title. You can use it for 30 days in Copy, Ripper and BD to DVD
      First of, u sure meant to say that dvdfab allows to detect and process 1 move AT A TIME right?

And not to check just 1 move namely "fury" !?
      Cuz else it wouldnt make sense to me !!

And indeed, according the rather small list of supported movies only 1 movie (fury) from my collection is supported !!

Weird, why dvdfab can detect cinavia from only a hand few movies but not all !! Whereas Clonebd (not praising here) detects every cinavia infected movie at a time, but the results and thus the sound output "sounds" a weebit horrible for my taste !!

Maybe there lies the difference

Thank you for the support list October

regards,
      TD

Comment

The trial version of CinaviaRemoval HD is limited two ways: you can test it with any one of the supported titles as many times as you like within a 30 day period. After either of the above, the trial is over. If you choose to wait to purchase it until more titles are supported, that's fine but the price may be higher and/or the introductory discounts may no longer be in effect. Producing the "cleaned" streams is highly labor intensive and costly. Fab detects Cinavia from all movies, it repairs only the ones on the list. Not aware that CloneBD actually repaired anything. DVDFab's repaired audio is a very clean LPCM 5.1 or 7.1 stream.

Note that the list in the forum may not display all supported titles yet, they are listed by year. Until we finish those lists, if you are looking for an older title, use this link: http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html and select the Reference Lists tab. There are 19 additional titles from earlier years.

Also, there are 3 sticky threads in this forum with lots of information about this. Please have a look at them, many of the issues you raised are explained there already.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          The trial version Fab detects Cinavia from all movies,
          eerrr... not true at all !!! I have atleast 5 cinavia infected movies on my hdd, but only 1 movie is detected much less repaired !!

I know detecting and repairing is 2 entirely different things ! But the truth is that fab doesnt even show the cinavia logo (detection) on every movie but 1 like i stated much less repair them !!!

So, iam not sure why u claim that dvdfab "atleast" detects every existing cinavia movie up to date !?
          I mean, shouldn't we atleast get to see (not repaired) in fab by the cinavia logo that a certain movie is infected when u say that !???

regards,
          TD
          Last edited by toiletduck; 01-30-2016, 06:44 PM.

Comment

When you use the quote button, do not edit what people have said.

Any movie on the list should be shown as being infected with Cinavia, whether it is supported for repair yet or not.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When you use the quote button, do not edit what people have said.

Any movie on the list should be shown as being infected with Cinavia, whether it is supported for repair yet or not.
              I did trimmed the quote down just to the phrase i wanted to reply to. The "partial" quote is exactly what you have told/said to me !? Whats wrong with that !!??

Last but not the least. And Again, 4 out of 5 cinavia infected movies DID NOT triggered the cinavia warning by dvdfab for some reason !!!??
              Further more, those exact 4 movies are not "yet" supported by dvdfab for repairing and because of that maybe not supported for detection either perhaps !?
              Could that be the case!!

And those movies have indeed Cinavia.. NOt only according clownbd but according to software players like powerdvd (aka Muted sound after 20 min) !!

so .. go figure!

cheers

Comment

I do not propose to discuss the quote business further, except to say that when you change the words, it is not a quote anymore. Do not repeat it.

The 2 or 3 movies that I have tried that are listed but not yet supported pop up the small warning box. Not sure why you are not seeing this unless it is only certain titles.

Comment

Hello Signals,

Ithink we have not full supoport for each version i have here a get on up version dvdfab don't tell is infected with cinavia !! and is i try 'it and mly player after 20 min come with the annoying message, i make check wityh other software and they detect cinavia.

I buy this applictaion in hoping its working so actually i have get on up and crimson peak who're not working in English.

In French too is not working can you tell us what you need to go foward ?

So in facts your cinavia detection and removing is not working and i pay for that, but i'm not stupid i'm hoping you go foward.

Regards

Comment

I do not propose to discuss the quote business further, except to say that when you change the words, it is not a quote anymore. Do not repeat it.

The 2 or 3 movies that I have tried that are listed but not yet supported pop up the small warning box. Not sure why you are not seeing this unless it is only certain titles.
                    No problem, that's your poragotive. Except, a piece of an entire quotation still remains a quotation in my dictionary!
                    What i find MORE important is that i did not took your quote (or part of it) out of context or "changed the words/content" like you claim!! That said, i don't see anything wrong by quoting an sentence out of an entire phrase to which i replied!!

regards,
                    Last edited by toiletduck; 02-05-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong but I think DVDFAB (I am a full license forever and own the Cinavia too) doesn't detect it if its in a file format, only on a disk. I have several copies on my hard drive that it completely fails to recognize and yet when I stick my disk in it then sees the Cinavia protection. All in all DVDFAB needs to make sure it sees the protection within the disk's as it does but also within the files on our HD's as that's what we pay for, is the ability to recognize protection schemes as well as the fix for them. Now yes I know it will take some time but maybe I think the problem is that DVDFAB released the software for sale to early! It really should have been capable of recognizing protections within a file as well as the disk's and it really should have had the capability of fixing more titles than what it can now as frankly the 6 or 7 titles it can fix isn't really enough to make me buy it right now but as the administration guy "SIGNALS" has stated it costs a lot and takes a long time to make these fix's and that really just validates what I am saying, it was released to early. I bought it right away as frankly I was forced to if I wanted to save money as a forever all in one owner and wanted to save 50%. Although the software isn't nearly close enough to being completed or workable enough to sell to anyone as frankly I paid $50 (50% of $100 for AIO owners) for 6 or 7 titles that will work apparently and that's not even really that accurate as the forums share that people with the software attempting to fix the titles that are supposed to be fixed are having problems with it.

Just my two cents and I hope this software is going to rock as frankly right now all its done is screw up all the other functions in the software right now as the compression scheme is really having problems of late!

Sincerely,
                      Ford

Comment

Working...
                      X