Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Cinavia not detected for get on up and crimson peak

Hello,

I have the title get on up and crimson peak dvdfab doesn't detect the cinavia in english no logo change.

Other tool done this, my second probleme is i buy this tool but i see not french supported language.

So can you tell me wich log you need to see what's happening.

Hoping you will go foward and remove foreign countrys.

Regards

Skippy

There is a French language forum here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/forumdisplay.php?f=16
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hello,

Ok but here is the cinavia forum and my problem is not only in French english too !!

In french i don't think we will go fowar, so my question again why dvdfab dosen't detect the protection even in English.

And effective for french language when do you think the tool will be operationnal?

Thanks for a right answer not a link in another forum!

And in the french forum there happen anyway nothing!!!

Comment

I hope the french language can be operational soon too.

Comment

My mate has the Cinavia Removal tool on DvdFab,he has a large collection of infected Blu Ray discs shrunk to BD25, and all the titles he has tried not once has the Cinavia removal tool showed that there is a cinavia infected audio stream.
          Does the removal tool only work on Bd50s or does it work on any format (MKV,BD25S)
          Do you have to have the BD50 Original disc that has not been pre processed, or should it still work even after its been shrunk to a bd25s?

Comment

Please tell your mate to post in a new thread if he is having a problem.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by LEG1ON View Post
              My mate has the Cinavia Removal tool on DvdFab,he has a large collection of infected Blu Ray discs shrunk to BD25, and all the titles he has tried not once has the Cinavia removal tool showed that there is a cinavia infected audio stream.
              Does the removal tool only work on Bd50s or does it work on any format (MKV,BD25S)
              Do you have to have the BD50 Original disc that has not been pre processed, or should it still work even after its been shrunk to a bd25s?
              Answer the question, does it recognize in the file formats or only on a disk??????
              PLEASE!!!!!

Comment

If you dig thru the various postings about this software, you will find that it has been stated that it is only supposed to work with the original factory produced Blu-ray. If it happens to work with a BD50, or BD25, Blu-ray disc copy, the user got lucky.

It will not work with ripped files, be it movie only or MKV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ford View Post
                  Answer the question, does it recognize in the file formats or only on a disk??????
                  PLEASE!!!!!
                  Read the sticky threads and quit shouting. It does not work from Main Movie backups, BD-25s or MKVs, MP4s or anything simiilar. However it is known to work from protected ISOs stored on a HDD.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

crimson Peak

I am unable to backup this bd movie region 1 . I tried movie only and still unsuccessful. I'm aware that it is cinavia protected but is the movie unsupported at this time?

Comment

Originally posted by orangecrush View Post
                      I am unable to backup this bd movie region 1 . I tried movie only and still unsuccessful. I'm aware that it is cinavia protected but is the movie unsupported at this time?
                      crimson peak is not yet supported - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28725

Comment

Working...
                      X