Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What About Previous All-in-One License Owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question What About Previous All-in-One License Owners?

I purchased an All-In-One License a couple of years ago to support DVDFab. The thread on licensing does not seem to indicate whether previous All-In-One license holders will get this new add-on at no extra cost. DVDFab still shows it as a Trial. Will it activate, or do I need to purchase it separately?

I am sorry to report you are a little late to the party. There was a 50% discount for existing AIO licensees, but it expired in late January. Go to the DVDFab website and select Support->Contact and send them a message explaining the situation. When the office reopens on 13 February after the Chinese holiday, you will get an email response from them. It may be delayed by the email backlog, so be patient. Be sure to include your registered email address in the message so they can look you up.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks

Thank you for the information. I just sent them an email.

Comment

Working...
      X