Whats the latest discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Whats the latest discount?

Long story short, blew the 50% window for Lifetime Users because I couldn't get the code to work at check out the 3 times I tried. I also didn't have a PC thanks to Windows 10. (Still can't get DVDfab to even start on windows 10)

So whats the latest code for this? Is there a 30% off or something? If not whats the usual cycle for these coupons?

I'm a bit ticked at myself for attempting the Windows 10 update and by the time I got email working, I am 4 days beyond the 30 day limit. (Even though I tried twice before that, but the code would not work.

I wish DVDfab had a phone number someone could call and place an order that would accept the code and verify user status. Then when the second attempt failed (around Jan 21) I would still have made the window for 50%, even without a PC.

try using the "Windows 7 Compatibility mode" for dvdfab. others say
    it works for them.

Comment

You can get it (and Blu-ray Copy/Ripper Lifetime licenses) at 30% off if you buy from this page. These deals expire 8 February.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I blew the 50% on the DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD. and what I`m going to do is just wait for it to come back (I hope)

Comment

Working...
        X