Cinavia killing me on DVDfab copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Using Product Cinavia killing me on DVDfab copy

I am now running 50% on DVD with this blasted Cinavia on them. I don't do Bluray. Please rush a solution.......

DVD support is on top of todo list, please be patient, thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD

DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD is a paid product ($69), now does this work to remove Cinavia from all DVD's and Blu Ray DVD's when you do a back up.. if not I don't wanna waste my money for it.. please respond as soon as possible. Ty
      Last edited by Guest; 02-12-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by singleman5 View Post
        DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD is a paid product ($69), now does this work to remove Cinavia from all DVD's and Blu Ray DVD's when you do a back up.. if not I don't wanna waste my money for it.. please respond as soon as possible. Ty
        Currently, CinaviaRemoval HD only removes Cinavia from BluRay Discs. They are working on getting a Cinavia Removal Module for DVDs. I don't know if it will be rolled into the same module (CinaviaRemoval HD) as the BluRays or if it will be a seperate module (my guess it would be separate).

Comment

Ok

Well if only for Blu Ray, it should state that on the page where you buy it from.. unless when the DVD solution comes out it will intergrate with the already cinavia removal paid software ??

Comment

Please read the material in the sticky threads. As has been stated many times, when DVD sources are supported, there will be no additional charge if you already have a license for the current (Blu-ray) version. The price may go up if you wait to purchase it.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hiiiiii

Now I am just trying to put a copy od Straight Outta Compton on my desktop in a folder. I went to the settings and unchecked the Cinavia removal. But it still will not open to do a copy, keeps spinning around ??

Comment

What if you convert the file to Blu ray then can it be removed then converted back to DVD?

Comment

Post in the forum for the module you are using, not here. Include the DVDFab internal log session. Straight Outta Compton is not supported yet, see the list in the sticky thread.
                  Originally posted by singleman5 View Post
                  Now I am just trying to put a copy od Straight Outta Compton on my desktop in a folder. I went to the settings and unchecked the Cinavia removal. But it still will not open to do a copy, keeps spinning around ??
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Riquefied919 View Post
                    What if you convert the file to Blu ray then can it be removed then converted back to DVD?
                    No, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X