No announcement yet.

Remove Cinavia on Copy with Cinavia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Remove Cinavia on Copy with Cinavia?

I just purchased and installed CinaviaRemoval HD. Just for grins I copied a previous copied disk that had Cinavia protection. The CinaviaRemoval HD did not remove the protection from the new disk (both were Main Movie only).
    Am I correct in assuming that the product is not designed for that type of removal?

Hi MadMike
    The movie has to be supported to remove the Cinavia please see these threads http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28727 and http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28725
    New titles will be added to the list when the Fab team works their magic so check back perodically.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi CBR929,

It was the supported movie "Fury".

So am I to assume that I can remove Cinavia protection from a copy?

My CinaviaRemoval HD shows as activated and the Blu-ray Cinavia Protection screen has a check mark on "Enable Cinavia Removal". However the new copy also has Cinavia Protection.

Comment

Not designed to work that way, sorry. They may be able to add something like this in the future. To be able to match up the correct repair data with the disc you have, it looks for characteristics of the original disc. Has to be more than just the movie name, else incorrect repair data would be used on discs that are from different areas or have more than one version. The developers tell me it should work with a protected ISO, but I have not actually tried it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X