Can't remove Cinavia on Sicario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for DVD Can't remove Cinavia on Sicario

My newly purchased CinaviaRemoval HD did not work on the supported movie "Sicario".
    My CinaviaRemoval HD shows as activated and the Blu-ray Cinavia Protection screen has a check mark on "Enable Cinavia Removal". The copy still has Cinavia Protection.
    I am using ver. 9.2.3.1.
    I have attached the log file.
    Attached Files

make sure that you have only dvdfab running.
    from your logs - 0m 00.34s: Init process: there is another app running and exit.
    you have something else running in the background besides dvdfab.
    Last edited by october262; 02-26-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      make sure that you have only dvdfab running.
      from your logs - 0m 00.34s: Init process: there is another app running and exit.
      you have something else running in the background maybe??
      There was not another app running unless it's the Anti-Virus or something in my system tray.
      Don't quite understand how that could affect Cinavia removal. Before I purchased I ran a the trial version with success just two days ago, but the purchased version did not work on the same system. Further I never do anything else while I am using DVDFab.

Comment

try checking your task manager

Comment

There is nothing running on this Windows 10 system, except a few minor programs in the system tray. My anti-virus, Malwarebytes or something else in the tray may occasionally update.
          The Blu-Ray was successfully copied - Cinavia was not removed.

Comment

you might try checking the guide - https://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-blu-ray-cinavia-removal.htm​
            also post the complete internal log file.
            Last edited by YUKI_support; 12-09-2022, 03:43 AM.

Comment

I am more than a little frustrated here in that I purchased something that does not work or has bugs (the trial version worked just fine).
              I noticed that what is posted in the guide about Cinavia removal does not look like what I see on my computer.
              1) I only see the attached fab_cin1.jpg concerning Cinavia protection when starting.
              2) I do not see the Cinavia affected audio track listed and only see the attached fab_cinv.jpg

A little technical support would be nice.
              Attached Files

Comment

The SICARIO disc shown does not have the 7.1 soundtrack, it has only the Dolby Digital 5.1 (640 kb) tracks, probably from the DVD. The Cinavia Removal tool only works with the 7.1

I have seen this disc in a few places.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Vector View Post
                  The SICARIO disc shown does not have the 7.1 soundtrack, it has only the Dolby Digital 5.1 (640 kb) tracks, probably from the DVD. The Cinavia Removal tool only works with the 7.1

I have seen this disc in a few places.
                  So do you mean that I have a bastard Blu-Ray disk and even though it shows as Cinavia protected it has the regular DVD soundtrack and Cinavia cannot be removed?

I see now in the "Supported Titles 2016" thread that the 7.1 soundtrack only, is specifically mentioned as repaired. Just my luck to have gotten a bastard version of this movie. I will try Cinavia removal again on "The Walk" latter today when we finish the day's activities, just to verify that CinaviaRemoval HD is actually working.
                  Thanks The Vector!
                  Last edited by MadMike; 02-27-2016, 03:09 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

is the disc a bluray disc or a dvd disc ??
                    the CinaviaRemoval HD only works for bluray discs at the moment
                    dvd discs will be supported soon.

Comment

I have pretty much the same problem with the Blu-Ray of "The Walk" and have started another thread with the details.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
                        My newly purchased CinaviaRemoval HD did not work on the supported movie "Sicario".
                        My CinaviaRemoval HD shows as activated and the Blu-ray Cinavia Protection screen has a check mark on "Enable Cinavia Removal". The copy still has Cinavia Protection.
                        I am using ver. 9.2.3.1.
                        I have attached the log file.
                        I have the same problem as you they said that the True-HD 7.1 Track of SICARIO is fix, but that track is only 22 Second long .I don't understand why they would Put a fix out like that.

Comment

We can't determine what happened without seeing the DVDFab internal log session for this disc. The instructions for supplying this are linked in my sig, below. If you bought the disc off ebay or similar, it is probably an ex-rental, which often have the crappier audio tracks.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

The movie Sicario has two versions that both include the Cinavia.

One is the True-HD and supported.
                            another one is the AC-3 audio but not supported yet.

Wilson
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 02-29-2016, 09:24 AM.
                            Please post your logs the default location is:
                            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Not sure what mpls your version of CinaviaRemoval HD of Sicario uses, but when repairing my TrueHD 7.1 audio track, the sound has dropouts and echo. I suspect that your audio track repair may be from a different source than the version on my retail Bluray. Have you checked your repaired track about 10 minutes in to see if it is correct when the movie gets to the news reporter covering the explosion in Arizona and the subsequent conversation? That is where it seems to be a problem. Thanks for checking. I haven't had this issue before with repaired tracks.

Comment

Working...
                              X