No Cinavia Removal for "The Walk" Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for DVD No Cinavia Removal for "The Walk" Blu-Ray

I have had nothing but problems with my purchased CinaviaRemoval HD. I am now trying to remove Cinavia from the Blu-Ray movie “The Walk” with no success.
    My CinaviaRemoval HD shows as activated and the Blu-ray Cinavia Protection screen has a check mark on "Enable Cinavia Removal". The copy still has Cinavia Protection.
    I am using ver. 9.2.3.1.

I have attached the log file. (An entry at 14m 20.71s: Cinavia : no cinavia repair data.)

I never see the window in part 1 of the CinaviaRemoval HD Guide, instead the only notification I see at startup is the attached fab_cin1.jpg.

The CinaviaRemoval HD Guide also indicates that the Cinavia affected audio track will have a Cinavia logo and where a red slash across it should be enabled. I have only what is shown in the attached fab_cin2.jpg.

After starting the coping process the “Processing” area has no “downloading the required files” or “Analyzing the Cinavia repair data as posted in the CinaviaRemoval HD Guide, and I have only what is shown in the attached fab_cin3.jpg.

I uninstalled DVDFAB and re-registered everything thinking there was a bug in the program that might be reading that I had used my one time Cinavia removal. That does not appear that is the case.

Would appreciate some technical support.
    Attached Files

the movie is not yet supported - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28725

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      the movie is not yet supported - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28725
      I don't understand the two threads. How did I make a Cinavia protected copy of "Everest" with the trial version of CinaviaRemoval HD that plays perfectly?
      Last edited by MadMike; 02-27-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

does "Everest" work with your paid version of CinaviaRemoval HD ??
        the only other thing i can think of is maybe the webpage hasn't been
        updated with all of the fixes yet.

Comment

The Supported List threads for 2015 and 2016 are correct as of 2 March. Everest requires v9.2.3.1 of Fab. The trial version only allows you to choose one title to repair. The Walk is not supported yet.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X