Causes system to crash/reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for DVD Causes system to crash/reset

I attached all of the logs available, but I am not sure how useful they will be as the issue is causing a sudden system crash/reset rather than the normal program crash and error report.

System info:
    Windows 10 Beta, build 14279.1000
    i7 2600
    8GB DDR3
    GTX960, latest WDDM drivers as win10 installs new drivers automatically

Process:
    Bluray rip, most specifically with Minions 2D, but have also experienced this with other Cinavia discs as well
    Exporting to H.265 at 20 bit/px, AC3 5.1 4800Hz 448Kbps (would like to copy audio rather than ripping audio)
    CUDA encoding

Issue:
    The problem is inconsistent. Sometimes it happens right when I start the rip, other times it will at least download the Cinavia information first, and other times it crashes right at the beginning of the encode process, or right at the end (never seems to happen in the middle). But then other times it will make it though successfully.
    Most common Windows error I get is 'Bad Pool Header', but I know I get others and will update this post if I catch what they say.
    Very frustrating as it blue screens the whole system, and I am often working on other things while ripping in the background.

Anywho, let me know if there is anything else needed to help troubleshoot this issue. I'll try to check back a few times a day. Ripping non Cinavia movies works normally.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Please also attach the DVDFab internal log session for one of these titles.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X