Cinavia Not Removed on Hotel Transylvania 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Cinavia Not Removed on Hotel Transylvania 2

Hello and thanks for reading my post. I'm using DVDFab 9 with lifetime licenses for BD Copy & Rip, & Cinavia HD Removal Tool & HD Passkey 8. Under Common Settings, Blu Ray, Cinavia Protection, I have box checked that says, "Enable Cinavia Removal". I've read here on the forum that when "Main Movie Mode" is selected, that Cinavia Removal is automatic. Well, for whatever reason, Cinavia isn't removed in my case. When my original disc is analyzed, HD Copy says that the disc has Cinavia. It also says that the backup can't be played on PS3. Hotel Transylvania 2 is on the list. So, is there some other step that I'm missing?

Originally posted by Bocephus View Post
    Hotel Transylvania 2 is on the list. So, is there some other step that I'm missing?
    Ya, you didn't read the list correctly. Yes, it is on the list as having Cinavia, but it is not on the list as being able to have the Cinavia removed.

Comment

The list entries are color-coded. Green=Supported.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
        Ya, you didn't read the list correctly. Yes, it is on the list as having Cinavia, but it is not on the list as being able to have the Cinavia removed.
        Thanks for your replies. Yep, I never paid attention to the colors. I just assumed that if it was on the list, it could have been removed. Ok, I've learned something today Your guidance is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X