This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Wasted my Money?

Seems like I wasted my money buying the Cinavia removal software.. Been 2-3 months and no good Straight Outta Compton version.. at this rate when will I get my monies worth ??

If breaking Cinavia was that easy it would have been done years ago, I'm sure the Fab team is hard at work trying to get all movies with Cinavia cracked all it takes on our part is patience.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

For Cinavia, we have to repair it track to track, it's state of the art, not automatically, so the progress is a little bit slow, and our plan is supporting popular discs at first.

For Straight Outta Compton, I will push team to support it asap.

Thanks!
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I guess..

But I guess what i'm saying is, if it takes so long to get cinavia out, for my money I might get to do 3 dvd's in a year.. y even sell the software if its that difficult.. I can't waste my money like that, but I guess I was a fool and had hope for the better !!!

Comment

You can 3 DVDs for the money, or buy the ability to get Cinavia-free backup for best audio quality, it's up to you.

We are trying our best to speed up the process to support more Cinavia discs.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

singleman
            Think of the money you waste if discs you fail to back up because of Cinavia are damaged and unplayable. The terms of service and lists of supported discs were available when you made the purchase, and many titles have been added since then. The process of generating the repair data is highly labor intensive and time consuming. I think you have said enough about this.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              I think you have said enough about this.
              Agreed, thread closed.
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X