Cinavia not working on Hunger games part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Playback Issue Cinavia not working on Hunger games part 2

Trying to main movie copy to BD disc, with version 9.2.3.7. Will burn movie just fine, but it's not replacing audio track/watermark, audio shuts off after 10mins of play. Gives me the "this disc contains cinavia protection, you may not be able to play back blah blah blah". And yes I paid for the Cinavia removal and have successfully burned other bd's. According to the release notes, this movie has been fixed already and should be downloading the new audio track during conversion. But it's not working??

Rob
    Attach the dvdfab internal log session from this title, just guessing without it. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok here is log file, I notice for some reason the program thinks I'm running windows 8 64, when in fact I'm running windows 10 64. Don't know if that is relevant or not. But its definitely not seeing the cinavia data available for download, last few lines of log. Thanks in advance.
      Attached Files

Comment

I am having the same issue. I am using Sony BDP-S790 if this makes any difference.

I am using Sony BDP-S790 if this makes any difference.
        Please find attached log.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KRLE View Post
          Cinavia removal dont work in full disc mode. Only in Main movie mode

Comment

Originally posted by KRLE View Post
            the cinavia repair currently only works using main movie only
            and not full disc.

Comment

Also be sure that you are connected to internet

Comment

Thank you. Just a newbie. What can I say?

Comment

Hi,

For Mockingjay Part 2, DVDFab supports the audio track True-HD Atmos audio, does not support AC-3 audio track yet.

Thanks!

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Update

Tried "main movie" and tried with correct audio

Went thru 8 discs. Non of them worked. all gave cinavia error

Using latest version of dvdfab

Comment

Canadian version title 736. The cinavia dont't work.

If you need id of the bluray just show to me

Comment

Electro
                        Attach the internal log session, it will have it.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Can not get cinavia removal off.

I have tried on line ,main movie, BL to DVD NOTHING WORKS

Comment

Pinball, Electro007
                            See the response in my earlier post #12, follow the instructions linked in my sig, below for attaching the DVDFab internal log.

Comment

I need a tutorial on how to remove cinavia

Comment

Working...
                              X