Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using only regular DVD disks not blu ray...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Using only regular DVD disks not blu ray...

I decided not to invest in trying to copy Blu ray at this date. I have been successfully copying DVD disks (non blu ray) with a life time edition of DVD Fab.
    I regularly update when notified.
    I began having trouble with a few of the disks with the Cinavia and I have purchased a life time subscription that was installed today.

After reading several posts, I do find it rather confusing to understand what will work and what will not work with the Cinavia remover.
    I use only the regular C-R disks and play them back on the new Samsung blu ray smart dvd player.
    A regular copy of Sicario will shut down with Cinavia. As will Witch Hunter.

I had made a copy that was saved earlier before the Cinavia was installed. I installed the Cinavia then I tried to purge the Cinavia off that copy...but it was still there.
    I have not tried to copy a pure copy with the Cinavia in it as yet.
    But, from what I seem to read in the forum...it appears that the removal tool only really works on just Bu Ray dvd disks...or am I wrong? As yet, does it work only on the Blu Ray disks and not also on the regular C-R DVD disks?
    Well, I have at least paid for the app, and hope that eventually it will cover the standard DVD disks...
    Please let me know status...and how to correctly copy and correct Cinavia disks.

The product does not currently support DVD, only Blu-ray. DVD support will be added in the future. Your purchase included both DVD and Blu-ray.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X