Questions on cinavia software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Questions on cinavia software

Not sure how it works. If you find out the movie has cinavia, do you then use the cinavia software? If I copy a main movie that has cinavia do I wait for the movie to be repaired and then use the cinavia software. Do you have to purchase the cinavia or are you able to have a trial period first? If I have a cinavia movie what is the approximate waiting time to have it repaired? Last question... What is the quality of the cinavia repaired movie?

Thank you,
    Ernie

The CinaviaRemoval HD software is part of DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, Ripper and BD to DVD modules. Currently Full Disc mode is not supported. You must have the original disc for repair/removal to work. There is a trial mode; it is limited to one single title which you can try several times over a 30-day period in different modes. The quality of the repaired titles I have done has been very good, the repaired track is multichannel LPCM audio and is very high quality. Most of this info is in the sticky threads in the CinaviaRemoval HD forum. There is also a page on the DVDFab website that is very good for basic info: http://www.dvdfab.cn/cinaviaremoval-hd.htm
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Respond to answer

Signals,
      I appreciate all of the information you have given me. Since I don't have a Blu-Ray on my computer, I'm going to wait until the DVD version comes out. Once again, thanks for all of your help.

Ernie

Comment

You are welcome, hopefully the DVD version will be available soon.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Cinavia Removal

Just been reading the threads but got a question anyway. This has not been a problem for me until recently when my 2009 all singing and dancing Panasonic state of the art ceased to work. When backing up a blue ray the DVD fab box popped up saying it was in trial mode and I could only remove Cinavia from one disk. I have life time licences for DVD copy, DVD Ripper, Blu ray copy, Blu Ray to DVD, Video Convertor, Free edition File Transfer and HD Decryptor. The Cinavia removal shows up in a different box on the licence information as trial mode. Does this mean I need to purchase it in addition to the programs I have or is it indeed already incorporated in the programs I already have licences for as you have indicated in this section of the forum.
          Not been following the forums recently so apologies in advance if this is answered else where on multiple occasions.
          Last edited by EEDS; 06-21-2016, 08:24 PM. Reason: incorrect statement in paragraph

Comment

Originally posted by EEDS View Post
            Just been reading the threads but got a question anyway. This has not been a problem for me until recently when my 2009 all singing and dancing Panasonic state of the art ceased to work. When backing up a blue ray the DVD fab box popped up saying it was in trial mode and I could only remove Cinavia from one disk. I have life time licences for DVD copy, DVD Ripper, Blu ray copy, Blu Ray to DVD, Video Convertor, File Transfer and HD Decryptor. The Cinavia removal shows up in a different box on the licence information as trial mode. Does this mean I need to purchase it in addition to the programs I have or is it indeed already incorporated in the programs I already have licences for as you have indicated in this section of the forum.
            Not been following the forums recently so apologies in advance if this is answered else where on multiple occasions.
            yes, you will need to purchase the cinavia removal tool
            In order to remove cinavia. It is a separate program.

Comment

Cinavia Removal

Many thanks for the prompt reply.

Not the answer I was hoping for, but then as an original DVD Platinum user I guess it should be expected.

Can only be a matter of time before the next generation of protection comes out and then I guess we can "add another paid " removal tool too our collections.

Comment

You should check the forum and the website more often, there was a big discount for previous customers but it expired in January. You should have received an email about it as well if you have set up an account at the DVDFab Member Center on the website. This requires that you have continued access to the email you used to register DVDFab for previous purchases. If this is not the case, use this link to contact the support team and ask them for assistance. http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                  yes, you will need to purchase the cinavia removal tool
                  In order to remove cinavia. It is a separate program.
                  Technically it is not a separate program. It is a module within DVDFab that requires a license in order to enable it.

Comment

Many thanks Signals, just emailed them via the link you provided or what ever the correct term is for filling out the form.

Comment

Working...
                    X