Kick-Ass 2 (US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Kick-Ass 2 (US)

Cinevia hasn't been fully removed for MKV Passthrough. It defaults to MP4 in which I do not like to rip my BD's in.

7360F1076F3D6DBE2204040B77DDCF6043002368

Hi,

The Audiocopy and Passthrough profiles don't support to remove Cinavia for now.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Is there a reason as to why they can't be added to the MKV Passthrough profile? What is so different if you were able to fix it in another profile but not this one?

I've been ripping all my movies this way because I want a full uncompressed rip that's in MKV format.

Also, to add, you guys say you fixed the Cinevia problems in your update threads but fail to say which profiles they currently work for.

Can you guys please revise your update threads to say which they were fixed for? It would help from giving up people hopes when they wanna rip them.

Comment

Salarian
        Passthrough (audoocopy) does not work in MKV or MP4. You can however make a no-cinvaia version by encoding the audio to AC-3 or AAC. There are plans underway to add support for DTS-HD output in these profiles in the future.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          You can however make a no-cinvaia version by encoding the audio to AC-3 or AAC.
          If a disk is infected with Cinavia, it cannot be removed by changing the audio type. Cinavia stays with any audio conversion. If that were the case, I'd never have a copied disk with Cinavia.

Comment

Hi,

DVDFab will download the repair data first for removing Cinavia when beginning to converting.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Well, If I can't rip these Cenavia affected movies in MKV Passthrough then I guess I'll have to put them aside until you guys add them to the profiles.

Comment

Working...
              X