Unlisted Cinavia Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Unlisted Cinavia Titles

The title "The Lady in the Van" needs to be put on the list of Cinavia infections.
    It would be of great service to everyone if the movie titles were listed in alphabetical order. That may seem like a petty request, but it wouldn't take but a second or two for editing the listed order. It seems I keep buying the unsupported ones.

In seven years this is my first post. I want to thank the administrator for putting together an awesome forum, where you can find most any issue, if...one has the patience to do a lot of searching threads. A very challenging task for anyone trying to organize so many issues. Thanks Administrator and Cinavia removal team and the creators for such fantastic software, no doubt the best in the world.

Sorry, but it would take a day or more to regenerate the lists for 2015 and 2016. You are overlooking the additional lines of data for the supported titles. And the forum is not like Excel, not really made for ordering or formatting lists. It would also make it much harder to double check the forum lists with the master list that the developers maintain. It could be done for the earlier years, but then we would have lists ordered differently for different years. I think it will need to stay as-is.

Glad that you like the forum, it was carefully structured to try to make things easy to find. The forum's Advanced search function does a pretty good job of drilling down for the results you need, searching by date, user, forum, keyword etc. all at once and will return results either as threads or posts.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X