Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you guys ever going to catch up?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question How are you guys ever going to catch up?

How are you guys ever going to catch up on removing the Cinavia from the various movie titles in the lists?

The movies that are protected with Cinavia seem to be coming out faster than you guys can keep up.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy that you are making progress, but your barely scratching the surface.

Also in many of the cases.....you have really only corrected a single audio track and not all the common audio tracks.

Let alone with coming out with new features, like DVD Cinavia removal, or being able to use the clone function and have the Cinavia removed.

Is there some type of plan to somehow increase the amount of movies that are being 'repaired'.....or is this the speed of recovery that we are going to be stuck with?

It seems many people are purchasing the feature and really do not understanding the current limitations......and when they find out its only maybe a couple movies a week....making for some unhappy customers overall.

Cinavia removal

I understand what you are saying. Unfortunately, if their pace isn't quick enough for you right now, the only other alternative may be to get a used bluray player made before the year 2012... maybe from ebay, amazon.... etc.

Comment

Turak
      This is really not a matter for your concern. The lists were there for all to read before purchasing, if someone else has a problem let them raise it. The staff has worked hard and added many titles, more will come.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Turak
        This is really not a matter for your concern. The lists were there for all to read before purchasing, if someone else has a problem let them raise it. The staff has worked hard and added many titles, more will come.
        Does each new BluRay that is protected with Cinavia require a custom work-around in DVDFab?

I thought that once the algorithm / process was discovered it would be a one solution for all titles.

Comment

Each one must be "handmade", it's very time consuming.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have Sony BDP-S350 and BDP-S360 blu ray players which are very solid machines, and even with the most current firmware Sony offers for these; Cinavia is NOT detected on them. However, if you have a newer Sony player, the remote code is the same. So I use my old Sony for Cinavia and a newer Samsung for everything else. Although CNet says the 350 doesn't decode the newest surround formats like the 360, they are wrong. You just change the digital out on the 350 to "bitstream" and my Denon receiver picks up all of the different surround modes just as well from the 350 and my newer Samsung. Quick, easy solution. However, on eBay I think folks know these are great machines and what they do, so you won't get a nice one for cheap. You can find decent ones for around $60.

Comment

Good solution, JRobert

Comment

Working...
              X