Allegiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Allegiant

when I select main movie and then go to audio there is not the the cinavia option, this is USA release, blue ray burner firmware is up to date
    Attached Files

Originally posted by p3fe View Post
    when I select main movie and then go to audio there is not the the cinavia option, this is USA release, blue ray burner firmware is up to date

Make sure that you are using 9.3.0.8 or later
    See here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28725

Comment

Allegiant

Thanks for your help, I am using 0m 00.29s: App info: 9.3.0.8 9308 Beta
      and checked the cinavia supported list three times, it is marked in red

Comment

Does the disc have the same audio that is on
        The cinavia fix list ?? Not all discs do. Look
        On the back of the box to see what audio the disc has.

Comment

Allegiant

Thanks problem solved audio is Dolby 5.1, thanks again

Comment

Allegiant

Hi,

I have the same issue in which is reports Cinivia but there is no option to strike the audio to remove it. I have my setting to enable remove Cinivia but it does not remove it for the main movie or mp4. The only audio is 5.1 and 3/2.1 but the 3/2.1 is comments so I uncheck that.

Is there any other setting that I am missing?

I purchased the Cinivia removal product and it shows as active on my license info

Appreciate it.

Comment

Check the earlier posts in the thread. Those audio formats are not supported yet.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the response, really appreciate it. Unfortunately, that is the only format in the disc..

Comment

The retail version has the TrueHD track, ebay specials and ex-rentals often only have only the others ("rental exclusive version" and similar).
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X